Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cootess: The Next Generation







The Littlest Cootess (aka Georgia Pearce Tobin--ChiChi as I call her) has come to deliver us from earnestness and place us all beneath her contempt. That's right, cootlings! The Cootess is an Auntie . . . and let me say life is a banquet and most poor S.O.B.s are starving to death, suckas!
Quotable Quotes: "I told you not to let them photograph me without my eyebrows."
"My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself
perform live." (Kanye West has tried to take credit, but ChiChi said
it first, haters.)

4 comments:

  1. Beneath her contempt is where I shall bow and scrape in futile hope of a sneer of condescending recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgia is on my mind--ChiChi is too cute. Let us all bow before the littlest Cootess! Welcome Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Auntie Cootess! I know you will fill the role of outrageous aunt with aplomb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest Cootess of them all!
    She will rule the world. Congratulations Aunty Coot.
    Have a blast on your vacay, ride a wave for me.

    ReplyDelete