Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Week 3: I Have Totally Run Out of Juice


Ya know, every year about this time I take a week-long vacay on a nearly deserted beach, and every year about two weeks before said vacay (or "holiday" as the Brits, Madonna and hoity-toity types say) I get vacay-itis, run out of velocity and find it difficult to keep up the pretense of caring about work. People, I've got nothing. I can barely type this. In fact, I resorted to a purple font in hopes of covering up the lack of adrenaline here. Jeez, I started this post like five hours ago. I keep getting distracted by dang ole patrons and wistful thoughts of lulling surf. I'm sure when I return I will be raring to go, but for now I'm having a lot of trouble getting excited about the likes of RSS feeds. So, I added a couple of feeds to keep in compliance. Then yet another goody-goody, direction-reading library employee told me we have to have three. Crazy! I just don't feel like thinking about this right now. At the risk of incurring the considerable wrath of the Web 2.0 committee (Don't think I haven't heard the rumours of the "disappeared" blogs), I just can't be bothered. Look, I get it. RSS feeds are nifty and convenient. Nuff Said. What more do you want from me? I am totally cootified at this point. For example, I was going to add a video clip of the illustrious Carrot Top talking smack, but all I could manage was this gigantic picture and then I lost interest. This is just where I'm at right now, man.
Quotable Quote: "I never looked at Gallagher like he was a threat to me."

4 comments:

  1. Re: photo - There are no words. Wait, there is one: Aiyeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrot Strap looks majorly 'roided, but if Gallagher could use his melon smasher, I think he could take 'Big Red.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cootess, you are not required to subscribe to *any* RSS feeds. That part is labeled "optional." So, your goodie-goodie friend is leading you astray. We actually did that on purpose, so folks *wouldn't* have to sign up for a bunch of things unless they choose to. :)

    ReplyDelete