Thursday, March 5, 2009

Speaking of Overcompensation


I was noticing that, fresh and young as this blog is, The Cootess has already mentioned Kanye West twice. So I started pondering The Divine Mr. West's relevance to library services (or "webrary 2.0" as the kids say) and blogs in general, and that's when it hit me: Kanye West is the Greatest Cootess of Them All. Years of waiting and searching and consulting the prophecies and he was right under our noses all along. Ah, such are the mysterious ways of the Cootiverse. If you look closely, you can make out ex-stripper and handmaiden to the Greatest Cootess of Them All, Amber Rose, in the passenger's seat above.

A Mere Sampling of a Big Pot o' Quotable Quotes:

“If y'all fresh to death, then I'm deceased.”

“George Bush doesn't care about black people."

"This is some Benjamin Button [nonsense]!"

P.S. Until I get back from vacay I will continue to overcompensate with huge pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Kanye, dude, Georgie Boy doesn't like any people, white, black or blue!

    ReplyDelete